Constructed from high quality material the ACK420 is a robust machine capable of highly accurate cutting of aluminium profiles and solids. The ACK420 uses components from suppliers such as Festo & Schnider Electrics.
Due to the smart design of the ACK420 some common problems of drop saws can be eliminated. Off cuts which are normally thrown by drop saws are not a problem on this type of machine. The clamps are able to be set very close to the blade allowing even very short off cuts to be clamped. Clamps are pneumatic and are pressure regulated.
Blade feed is controlled via a Hydro-pneumatic feed system and is fully adjustable. The motor is a sealed induction motor with Hi Torque continuous output.
Angle can be set quickly with a similar system to conventional drop saws which use a locating pin.
This machine is ideal for people who are serious about cutting aluminium and workplace safety.
Made in Europe by Yilmaz Machinery
- 420mm Aluminium blade
- Powerful 3HP Induction motor
- Adjustable Hydro-Pneumatic blade feed
- 4 x Regulated pneumatic clamps
- Spray-mist blade lubricator
- Two hand safety operation
- 60°-45°-30°-22.5°-15°-0° location points
- Intermediate angles via lock handle
- Easy access blade change
- Movable back-fence for larger cutting capacity
- Protective hood with safety switch
- Mitres up to 45° Right & 60° Left
- Air dust gun included
- Ideal for commercial aluminium & general profile cutting